IVF DONOR EGGS
THIS FORM OF ASSISTED CONCEPTION SEES EGGS OBTAINED FROM YOUNG, HEALTHY DONORS FERTILISED IN OUR LABORATORY, THEN TRANSFERRED INTO THE RECIPIENT WOMAN’S UTERUS
The treatment, thanks to the youth and health of egg donors, has a high pregnancy success rate. The age of the recipient does not negatively affect the pregnancy rate, and we treat women up to the age of 55.
Egg donation IVF is more expensive than when your own eggs are used, because the donor requires screening, medication, blood tests and doctors’ visits.
- Couples who have failed to conceive via less complicated medical procedures, such as Timed Intercourse and IUI.
- With tubal problems.
- Couples affected by male infertility.
- LGBTQ couples using donor eggs and/or sperm.
- Women with unexplained infertility.
- Women with severe endometriosis.
- When one or both partners are HIV positive.
HART Fertility Clinic Suite 1102, 11th Floor, Netcare Christiaan Barnard Hospital, D.F. Malan Street, Cape Town, 8000
Cell: 081 572 9190
Landline: 021 286 2294
WhatsApp: 082 627 4910